City Tour Matanzas- Varadero- Cardenas
Where many poets, musicians, writers and authors have been born.
A perfect combination to get to know the way of life and culture of these
places. Varadero, CubaŽs most beautiful beach, with its charming tourist
centers, colourful and legendary city, and something always to remember, an
irresistible souvenir from its legendary craftworks. Cardenas, known as the
city of first events or the Flag City, a place with lively legend and history.
Matanzas, also called the city of the rivers, the city of bridges or the Athens
of Cuba, where many poets, musicians, writers and authors have been born.
- Pick up at your accommodation or Hotel in Varadero.
- Inclusion of tour guide.
- Drive to Matanzas boarding the Atlantic Ocean
- Tour through Matanzas city.
- Visit the Bellamar Cave, the biggest attractions in the outskirts of the city.
- Visit the Pharmaceutical Museum, Teatro Sauto, Plaza de la Vigía, Galería šPedro Esquerreš
- (Art Exhibitions), Ediciones Vigía, Casa Amigos del Danzón.
- Visit to the ACAA.
- Free time at Parque de La Libertad
- Lunch (optional, prices vary depending on people’s interests)
- Return to the Hotel in Varadero