Havana and Fabrica de Tabacos Tour
La Havana is an interesting and charming city with many places to be discovered.
Havana, the largest city in the Caribbean, is the Cubas political, cultural and economic center. This tour includes traveling all around the city, covering the most outstanding sites of Havana like: the Revolution Square, the Capitolio, the Central Park, Vedado, Miramar neighbourhood, enjoy the excellent view when driving through the promenade that goes 7 km around the Northern part of the city.
- Pick up at your accommodation or hotel in Varadero.
- Inclusion of tour guide.
- En route stop over at Bacunayaguas bridge look out point.
- Visit to the Rhum Museum.
- Visit to one of Havanas Cigars Factory.
- Walking and site-seeing tour of Old Havana including Cathedral Square,
- Armas Square, Old Square and San Francisco de Asís Square.
- Lunch(prices vary depending on peoples choice)
- Sight-seeing tour of Modern Havana including Revolution Square, the famous
- šMalecónš seawall promenade, Cristóbal Colón Necropolis.
- Leisure time at the National Capitol building.
- Return to your hotel or accommodation in Varadero