Santa Clara,Trinidad and Cienfuegos
Get the most complete tour that covers the central part of Cuba. Have the chance to visit two perfectly preserved cities where we can see the features of a Spanish colonization on its very architecture Cienfuegos, also called the Pearl of the South, founded by the French in 1819 is the perfect city to enjoy a neoclassical architecture and the city itself that was built along one of the most beautiful bays in the Caribbean Sea. Trinidad is the city that takes your imagination back in time because of the well preservation of the buildings. It was the third village founded by the Spanish people in Cuba and declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1988. Moreover, you get to visit Santa Clara, where you can discover the life of Che Guevara, such an interesting and outstanding personality.
- Pick up at your accommodation or hotel in Varadero.
Inclusion of tour guide.
- En route stop over at ¨Fiesta Campesina¨ Snack Bar.
- Santa Clara City tour including Che Guevara´s Mausoleum and the Armoured Train
- Departure for Trinidad.
- Lunch in the old town. City Tour of Trinidad city, including remarkable places
such as Mayor Square, the Town´s Church, The Potter House, Flea Market and
- City Tour of Cienfuegos city including the Central Park, Prado Promenade and
Palacio del Valle, among other cultural and historical landmarks.
- Return to your hotel or accommodation in Varadero.
How can you find us?
CubanStyleTourIs a tourism company based in Varadero that mainly develops personalized trips, and excursions to Havana, as well as to other places of historical-cultural importance of Cuba, whose main objective is to show people around the world our beautiful country, where you have the opportunity to know Cuba as a Cuban, which is the best way to explore and enjoy.
We hope you have a wonderful and fun experience! Thank You Very Much