Viñales y Soroa
Viñales y Soroa
Pinar del Rio
Located in the westernmost part of Cuba we find Pinar Del Rio province. It is the land where the most exquisite tobacco is harvested on small plots by the Cuban peasants, usually fellows in straw hats, carrying a machete and a cigar between the teeth. Visit the Viñales Valley and have the feeling of being transported back in time by seeing the Ox-drawn plows, the incredible limestone formations looming over the green fields, and caves for exploring. This green area, The Viñales Valley, with the most spectacular scenery, was declared world heritage site by UNESCO. Stop in Soroa, also called ¨the rainbow of Cuba¨ for its natural beauty. A small waterfall is excellent for a refreshing swim. And its prize attraction is the orchid garden that covers three hectares and claiming to be the world´s second-largest orchid garden.
- Pick up at your accommodation or hotel in Varadero.
Inclusion of tour guide.
En route stop over at Bacunayagua´s bridge look out point.
- Stop in Soroa where you can swim in the waterfall and visit
the orchids garden(both extra charge for entrance fees)
- Continue driving to Viñales Valley
- Stop at a look out ¨Los Jazmines Hotel¨(excellent place for pictures)
- Stop at the farmer house to see and learn about Cuban tobacco business.
- Stop at Viñales town.
- Stop at the ¨Indian cave¨(a fee is charged for the visit 5 cuc each)
- Stop at the prehistoric mural
- Enjoy a horse back riding (optional)
- Return to your hotel or accommodation in Varadero
How can you find us?
CubanStyleTourIs a tourism company based in Varadero that mainly develops personalized trips, and excursions to Havana, as well as to other places of historical-cultural importance of Cuba, whose main objective is to show people around the world our beautiful country, where you have the opportunity to know Cuba as a Cuban, which is the best way to explore and enjoy.
We hope you have a wonderful and fun experience! Thank You Very Much