Swim and snorkel in the tropical waters of the Caribbean Sea on a tour to Guamá. Discover the beautiful countryside of Matanzas Province, and cross Treasure Lake (Laguna del Tesoro) by motorboat. Visit a crocodile breeding farm and much more.
- Pick up at your accommodation or hotel in Varadero.
- Inclusion of tour guide.
- Leave Varadero heading south through the country side
- Enjoy the green landscape and the different crops we grow in Cuba
- Stop in La Finquita for a break, there you can try sugar cane juice.
- Go through Australia town where Fidel Castro set up his military headquarter during the Bay of Pigs invasion
- Stop in la Boca de Guama, optional with an extra charge visit the crocodile farm and/or the village representing the Cuban natives.
- Lunch in a restaurant nearby that offers bread and butter, vegetables salad, pork, crab, fish, chicken, dessert, coffee (prices vary depending on choices)
- Drive to the Bay of Pigs to enjoy the beach (free time to swim)
- Visit Cave of the Fish (free time to swim)
- Return to the Hotel in Varadero